Come home to beautiful Colonial style home with stunning views of the inlet and mountains. The back yard is fully fenced, has a gravel pad for RV parking, and a fire pit for outdoor entertaining. Inside you will appreciate space for everyone. The large media room upstairs could be the 4th bedroom.There is a gas fireplace, custom blinds, jetted tub, and stainless appliances in the kitchen!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-14720
- Price $3,250
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,329
- Acres 0.46
- Year Built 2005
- Type Residential Lease
- Sub-Type Sngle Fam Res
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, Fence, Fire Service Area, Paved Driveway, RV Parking, View, Fire Pit
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Window Coverings, Pantry, Arctic Entry
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Date Listed August 27th, 2019
- Days on Market 105
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- Listing Office: Alaska Group Property Management
- $/SqFt $1
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $3,500 to $3,250|
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 10:19am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!