Lovely mid-century rambler w/full finished basement offers a sun-filled vaulted family room w/loft, charming library-dining room & unique kitchen w/copper-fronted cabinets & copper faucet. Newly painted & carpeted, w/ extensive laminate floors means it is move-in ready. Beautiful lot offers a south deck, garden shed, fire pit, mature trees & cedar-fenced backyard. West High & Romig are near by.All 5 bedrooms feature legal windows and windows wells. The full kitchen in the basement offers the perfect set-up for a mother-in-law apartment or Airbnb. The backyard is a lovely, quiet sun-drenched oasis perfect for family picnics, children playing, and the gardener's green thumb. Water utility is the Romig Park Community Improvement Co.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-14888
- Price $449,900
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,910
- Acres 0.20
- Year Built 1957
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,667
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Counters, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete, Slab on Grade
- Date Listed August 29th, 2019
- Days on Market 17
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $155
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Close to Military Facility(ies), Stable Population, High Residential Turnover, Close Proximity to Sea/Ocean
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Walk Score®Somewhat Walkable
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 7:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!