Welcome home to stunning mountain, inlet and sunset views on Sunset Blvd! This property truly has it all: from the beautiful custom 2017 built 5* home with 3 beds + an office, 2 & 3/4 baths, attached oversize garage, to the detached shop, 2 sheds, 2 greenhouses, crush rock driveway with RV and toy parking galore, extra concrete pad and septic for RV use, heated walkway around the house and more!Beautiful open concept living and kitchen area with breakfast bar and dining area with french doors showcasing that amazing view! 134 Feet from the closest house corner to the bluff! The home also includes full built in surround sound, ceiling speakers and a smart hub under the stairs for hiding TV and electronic wires, master has TV wall mount. In floor heating downstairs and in the main garage. Motion sensor lighting, electric fireplace console is staying, all closets have lighting inside and Levolor blinds on all windows. Kitchen includes all appliances, hickory cabinets, laminate counters, stunning inlet and mountain views from the sink, USB ports under the breakfast bar, and a huge pantry just around the corner and laundry down the hall off the garage. Ceiling above entry way has reinforced walls for your Alaskan trophy mounts. Coat closet in main entry and stairway lighting for safety! Bathrooms even have lighted faucets! Water has a filtration system, particulate removal and softener system for the private well. Master bedroom has double closets, a balcony overlooking the back yard and inlet, double sink vanity, jetted tub and separate shower and toilet room.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-14906
- Price $592,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,061
- Acres 2.66
- Year Built 2017
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Recreational/Cabin, Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $3,216
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Circle Driveway, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Bluff, Motion Lighting, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, View, Waterfront, Heated Sidewalks
- Garages Attached, Detached, Heated
- View Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Inlet
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Laminate Counters, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Purification, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Workshop
- Heating Forced Air, In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Concrete, Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete, Slab on Grade
- Date Listed August 30th, 2019
- Days on Market 76
- Zoning RS - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Century 21 Realty Solutions Freedom Branch
- $/SqFt $287
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 12:04am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!