Stunning Bay, glacier, Mntn VIEW with easy access, close to town in Kachemak City with low tax rates. Raised ranch with 1 bedrm suite on ground level for guest. Large den is 4th bedroom. Open concept living area with T & G vaulted ceiling, bamboo flooring, gas fireplace. Laundry/pantry room off kitchen area. New deck in 2017 with glass enclosed windbreak. Fenced back yard for pets, small children.Perennials include lilac, 2 kinds of roses, peony bush, tulips, raspberries. Gravity loop for instant hot water in master bath. Foundation by Beachy Construction. Double drainfield around foundation, empties into ditch by driveway. Bamboo flooring and gas fireplace installed approx. 5 years ago Boiler and water heater installed 5-7 years ago. Negotiable items: replacement of window that lost its seal,staining front deck floor. Painting back deck and rail on back steps from driveway will be done soon. Bruno stair life available on separate bill of sale for $1000..
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-1491
- Price $399,500
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,456
- Acres 1.36
- Year Built 2000
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Hlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $724
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, Landscaping, Private Yard, Satellite Components, Satellite Dish, View, Covenant/Restriction, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Road Service Area, RV Parking, Motion Lighting, DSL/Cable Available
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View Bay, Mountains, Unobstructed, Glacier, Spit
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Basement, Telephone, CO Detector(s), Arctic Entry, Ceiling Fan(s), SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Quad-Lock
- Date Listed February 4th, 2019
- Days on Market 73
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 250.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Wavefront
- $/SqFt $163
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $409,500 to $399,500|
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 6:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!