This immaculate home sits on a private lot that back up to State Land and game trails. In addition to the 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, the home includes private craft room and custom gun storage. Vaulted ceilings and an open concept provide room to entertain, wall space for animal mounts or artwork and space to relax. The many built-ins make organization simple.The large two-car garage fits your vehicles plus room for a workbench and storage. The wide driveway fits your large boat, RV, trailer, ATV, snow machines and still room for your guest parking. Enjoy the sounds of the nature while sunning on your deck, playing in the woods or relaxing in the private, park like setting of your yard while viewing the mountains and moose wandering nearby.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-15141
- Price $474,550
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,640
- Acres 1.83
- Year Built 1987
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,182
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Fixer Upper, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, In City Limits, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Laminate Counters, Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Range-Downdraft, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Soaking Tub, Telephone, Trash Compactor, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x4
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed September 4th, 2019
- Days on Market 16
- Zoning CE-R-6 Low-Density Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX of Eagle River
- $/SqFt $180
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 12:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!