Alaskan engineering at its best. Brilliantly constructed! Metal frame shell, treated w/ urethane for stability, sound proofing & abundant insulation, 14'' window sills. Designed with low maintenance in mind. This cozy, country style home offers a unique floor plan, spacious kitchen w/large pantry, workshop room in house, full laundry room, Rinnai water heater system, hot tub room (see more ..... two years supply of firewood will be left for buyer, woodstove, wood shed, oversized 27x27 carport that has been built for easy installation of 12x12 doors, green house, 10x20 storage shed, 8x8 garden shed, private yard and more! House also features a 1-car attached garage with 12' door. Home construction is "clear span all steel"; 2-car carport construction is post and beam. Toyo stove and wood stove on entry level; monitor heater on upper level. Propane tank: No additional charge for remaining fuel, however, buyer must contact Amerigas upon closing to schedule service and agreements as tank will be locked once current owner closes account. Propane is used only for kitchen range and Rinnai water heater system. Home is also outfitted with a cell phone booster for improved service inside the home. This device will remain with the home. Three bedroom septic; home could easily be modified to add a third bedroom. Dining room TV stays with home; seller used a Roku device. Amazing lawn space and a great place for someone with a green thumb. Lovingly maintained! Built with attention to detail! Abundant storage! There's simply nothing else like it!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-15185
- Price $234,900
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.50
- Square Footage 1,248
- Acres 0.96
- Year Built 2007
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Other - See Remarks
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Hot Tub, Motion Lighting, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Shed, Storage Space/Unit
- Garages Attached
- View Territorial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Laminate Counters, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Trash Compactor, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Heating Stove, Monitor
- Exterior Metal
- Roof Metal
- Construction Metal, Other - See Remarks, Post & Beam
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed September 5th, 2019
- Days on Market 47
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties - Eagle River Branch
- $/SqFt $188
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 8:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!