3 Bedrooms + Den, & Family Room. Original Construction was duplex thus 2 kitchens. The current layout serves best as a single family home.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-15192
- Price $247,900
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,863
- Acres 0.40
- Year Built 1982
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res, ZLL - Detached
- Style Ranch-Raised
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $3,545
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Shed
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener
- Heating Baseboard
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed September 5th, 2019
- Days on Market 18
- Zoning RR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Rich Kelley Realty
- $/SqFt $133
Price & Status History
|Price Increased from $247,500 to $247,900|
Significant Percentage of Family Households, Close to Military Facility(ies), Growing Population, Moderate Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 1:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!