Covered front porch w/ views for morning coffee, spacious slate entry, Massive Ceilings in main living area open to kitchen. Beautiful Cherry cabinets, double ovens, 2 sinks, granite counter tops. Formal dining and nook area. Office and 1/2 bath on main floor. Covered area for BBQ off nook. All beds are upstairs. 2 beds w/jack and jill bathroom, 1 bed w/ private bath. See supplement etc....Master bedroom is huge w/private deck, huge master closet and master bath. Jacuzzi and Double Headed shower is oversized too. Granite floors and countertops. Home lives to the back of the property for lots of privacy. Attached Garage is over 800 sq ft and has radiant floor heat, separate gas heater for back up, wired for generator and has a 1/2 bath. Property includes OLD shop built prior to 1955, survived two major earthquakes. Garage sq ft DOES NOT include the extra shop. Seller will include all appliances and generator. Huge Crawl space with easy stair access.Has an HVAC system downstairs Has a Vivint security system, the equipment is paid for, has a camera inside the house and one on the doorbell. Monthly amt is $49.99 if buyer wants to keep it. Hook up for Generator (in the garage) Attic access is upstairs in the guest bedroom closet Has surround sound and wired for cat5 (that panel is also in the upstairs guest bedroom closet) Has hookup ready for gas fireplace upstairs in the master bedroom and on the back porch for a grill In the basement there is a hole through the wall that fits a hose to go directly to water tanks if needed (has a cover on it)
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-15197
- Price $580,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 5.00
- Square Footage 3,500
- Acres 1.91
- Year Built 2010
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Features Barn/Shop, Cable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Pit, Garage Door Opener, Generator, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Workshop, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- Heating Forced Air, In-Floor Heat
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed September 5th, 2019
- Days on Market 16
- Zoning CE-R-6 Low-Density Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Partners Real Estate
- $/SqFt $166
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $585,000 to $580,000|
|Price Reduced from $599,900 to $585,000|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 1:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!