House is like NEW!! This is a 5 star energy rated, 5 bedroom, 3 bath, oversized 2 car garage home, on almost an acre located in an amazing neighborhood. This home has breathtaking views that overlook the Palmer Hay Flats Wildlife Refuge, Pioneer Peak, and the Chugach Mountains. (See Additional Remarks)A resident pair of nesting Bald Eagles provide great opportunities for viewing in addition to the moose and migratory birds that frequent the Wildlife Refuge over the summer. An impressive 20 ft tall rock fireplace, that is classified as a "wood furnace", has heated the home to 80°+ during winter temperatures of -20°. This home also had a complete new heating system installed December 2019. Karndean Korlock Flooring, "Reserved Charred Weathered Pine", luxury vinyl plank flooring installed throughout the entire house, with the exception of the tiled bathrooms. New Carpet on the stairs, interior walls painted a neutral light taupe with trim being freshly painted white. Fresh paint on exterior of house to include all trim and decks. Driveway will be re-sealed in the spring (already paid for but too late in the season to have completed prior to sale). This home suffered minor damage during the November earthquake, per the structural engineers findings all of the earthquake damage has been completed by Taylored Restoration.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-15244
- Price $614,900
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 3,200
- Acres 0.93
- Year Built 2007
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, Home Owner Assoc.
- Garages Attached, Tuck Under
- View Mountains, Unobstructed, Inlet
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Central Vac, Trash Compactor, Arctic Entry
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed September 5th, 2019
- Days on Market 140
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 150.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
- $/SqFt $192
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $615,000 to $614,900|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 7:34pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!