Gorgeous home located in desirable neighborhood with spectacular mountain views. Laminate flooring throughout the living areas. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, and pantry for extra storage. Two car garage. Apply now at: https://tinyurl.com/20227GlacierParkCir
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-15289
- Price $2,090
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,802
- Acres 0.12
- Year Built 2005
- Type Residential Lease
- Sub-Type Sngle Fam Res
- Style Side/Calif Split, Two-Story Reverse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, Paved Driveway, View
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View Mountains
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Unknown-BTV
- Interior Features Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Disposal, Fireplace, BR/BA on Main Level
- Heating None
- Fireplace Yes
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Date Listed September 6th, 2019
- Days on Market 14
- Zoning CE-R-1A Single- Family Residential
- Listing Office: Partners Real Estate
- $/SqFt $1
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 10:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!