Exceptionally beautiful home in great commute location. One of the larger lots in Mid-Town estates that features fenced back yard, outbuilding in back yard that could be used for hobbies, crafts, or a playhouse. The home has recently been remodeled with all new flooring and interior paint. Includes all appliances. The garage is a ''must see' for the woodworker or hobbiest. Don't miss this oneThe features in this lovely home are the exception...fruit trees, radiant tubing (not connected) in front sidewalk and basketball slab. Basketball court. Custom kennel. Auxillary building can be a hobbie room, a man cave, or a playhouse! The cedar fence is truely a custom feature designd to protect the fruit trees. Exterior of home painted in the last 5 years and all cedar siding on 4 sides.. Has an HRV system and includes a generator pad and a transfer switch for backup poiwer (no generator).
Schedule a Tour
Scheduled Open house
|Saturday, September 21st, 2019||1:00pm - 4:00pm|
- MLS® # 19-15309
- Price $315,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 1,904
- Acres 0.64
- Year Built 2000
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $3,371
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Dog Kennel, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Shed
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Gas Fireplace, Laminate Counters, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer
- Heating Forced Air
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed September 6th, 2019
- Days on Market 14
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 70.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Monthly
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Eagle River
- $/SqFt $165
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $325,000 to $315,000|
High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 12:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!