Move in ready & updated 2,080 sq ft home that provides an easy commute being centrally located off Bogard. This Home sits on a private 1.06 acre lot surrounded by a tree lined buffer. Ample parking for toys and RV, 16x34 ft Quonset hut with 8 ft door for unheated garage, storage or workshop. The spacious kitchen features SS appliance, plenty of storage. Click Yellow Paper Clip Icon for More DetailLarge windows throughout let in natural light. The spacious kitchen features ample storage with deep drawers and pantry, stainless steel appliances and large sink window overlooks the backyard. Downstairs bathroom has a deep jetted tub with a separate door to the Master bedroom. Expansive family room downstairs can make into an entertainment room of your liking. Separate utility room provides additional storage and laundry area. This home features an on demand hot water heater, water softener, whole house water filtration system. This home is move in ready for your family to create a lifetime of memories.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-15405
- Price $254,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,080
- Acres 1.06
- Year Built 2000
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $2,406
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Dog Kennel, Fire Service Area, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit
- Garages Other-See Remarks
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Purification, Water Softener
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed September 8th, 2019
- Days on Market 50
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $122
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Pending to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 3:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!