6.74 Acres in sought after Bridle Path Est. with a beautiful 5012 sq ft craftsman style home. If you enjoy a little extra room, this one could be for you! The home includes a beautiful mother in law apt. w/ its own entrance. Master suite, office &1 bedroom on main level. 2 beds, bath, family rm on second level as well as separate MIL w/ 1 bedroom plus a large craft rm ... see supp.There is a fenced yard w/ multiple access points, perfect for the family pet. The huge 3 car garage provides rm for 3 cars plus! The home is designed perfectly for active families, entertaining and multi generation living. The subdivision allows horses and there are private trails. The shed has power, lights inside and outlets. It also has natural gas behind it. The decks have gas BBQ stubs up and downstairs. Home is wired for a generator. Included with the house are the heavy duty steel shelving in the storage room and the Stack-on Gun Safe. For those who can afford it, this one should be on the must see list. Extras are too many to list.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-15408
- Price $725,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 5,012
- Acres 6.74
- Year Built 2006
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Hlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Home Warranty, Horse Property, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range-Downdraft, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wired Data
- Heating Forced Air, In-Floor Heat
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed September 8th, 2019
- Days on Market 70
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 120.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic of the Valley
- $/SqFt $145
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 6:34am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!