Wonderful townhome in sought after Mount Vernon Commons.The home has been upgraded in the past few years.Please read property transfer disclosure for a list. Open kitchen, wood burning fireplace with gas insert,newer appliances,garbage disposal,heating system,boilermate and much more. Master has a private deck for your morning coffee. Private patio for your BBQ and gatherings.All new windows to include garden window in kitchen. Garage/carport and two other parking for each unit. There is a large number of visitor parking on 34th entrance and a club house for home owner use. Dues are higher due to large 15 acre lot and landscaping/snow maintenance. Dues include water/sewer/refuse/snow removal/grounds maintenance/landscaping/insurance and premium cable.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-15413
- Price $175,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.50
- Square Footage 1,358
- Acres 0.00
- Year Built 1976
- Type Condominium
- Sub-Type Townhouse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Annual Tax Amount $3,298
- Tax Year 2019
- Amenities Community Hall
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed
- Parking Spaces 4
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Laminate Counters, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Window Coverings, Arctic Entry
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, PVC Membrane
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed September 9th, 2019
- Days on Market 35
- Zoning R4 - Multiple Family Residential
- HOA Fees 410.73
- HOA Fees Freq. Monthly
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $129
Close to Military Facility(ies), Stable Population, High Residential Turnover, Close Proximity to Sea/Ocean
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Walk Score®Very Walkable
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 8:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!