Come and enjoy the spectacular views of the Coastal Wildlife Refuge from this beautiful well maintained bluff property with one of a kind sunset vistas. Features a formal LVR/DR, library, an office and a REC room with a pool table, a beautiful gourmet kitchen and a wet bar for entertaining, 3 BR/BA upstairs and 1BR/BA on the main level. See additional remarks for more infoOther features are 4 fire places, both gas and wood, beautiful cherry wood floors and grand stairs, big pantry/storage space, in-ground sprinkler system, bonus area upstairs with a partial dance floor/gym, kids play area, or hobby space. All bedrooms have their own bath room and walk in closet. Master bath has a walk in shower/steam room, 2 sink vanity. There is a wired alarm system. 2 new furnaces with humidifiers, 2x 50 gallon water heaters.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-15445
- Price $1,525,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4.25
- Square Footage 6,902
- Acres 0.86
- Year Built 1993
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Annual Tax Amount $23,757
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Circle Driveway, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, View, Waterfront, Lot-Bluff, Inground Sprnklr Sys
- Garages Attached
- View Inlet, Unobstructed, Wetlands
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Inlet
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range-Downdraft, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Soaking Tub, Solid Surface Counter, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Wired Audio, Humidifier, Intercom, Trash Compactor
- Heating Forced Air, In-Floor Heat
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed September 9th, 2019
- Days on Market 172
- Zoning PC - Planned Community
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $221
Significant Percentage of Family Households, Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 28th, 2020 at 4:19pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!