Do you need a multi generational home? What about space and a private setting? Desire land and a fenced yard? Would you love a massive garage? If the answer is yes to all of these then I have the home for you! This large 5 bd, 4 bth home sits on 2 acres and has a 4 car 1080 sq. foot garage. The open concept floor plan on the main floor has an impressive gourmet kitchen w/ views of Peters Creek& Denali. The mother in law downstairs has a separate entrance, two large bedrooms and an office with a HUGE storage room. The master bedroom in the MIL has a massive walk in closet sure to hold all of your clothes and then some. From top to bottom this home has everything you could want and more!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-15715
- Price $610,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 3,859
- Acres 2.00
- Year Built 2001
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Hlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt, Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Annual Tax Amount $8,457
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Horse Property, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached
- View Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop, Water Softener
- Heating Baseboard, Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed September 13th, 2019
- Days on Market 88
- Zoning CE-R-6 Low-Density Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Century 21 Realty Solutions - Wasilla
- $/SqFt $158
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $615,000 to $610,000|
|Price Reduced from $620,000 to $615,000|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 5:04am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!