Perched on the Eagle River hillside with breathtaking views of the inlet, city lights, and surrounding mountains! Open ranch floor plan with walk out basement and oversized south facing deck. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of nearly an acre of land! Over $40,000 of recent upgrades including new high efficiency boiler and hot water heater, new roof (see more)brand new septic, new water filtration, water softener and upgraded pluming system, freshly remodeled bathrooms with tiled showers and upgraded vanities, new stainless steel appliances, new wood blinds, plus new lighting throughout. Spacious master bedroom with on-suite bathroom, walk in closet, and door to back deck. Living room features a wall of windows, cozy gas fireplace, and bamboo flooring. Bonus office downstairs currently being used as 4th bedroom. Tons of storage! Easy 4 minute commute to Eagle River and close to hiking trails!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-15779
- Price $455,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,616
- Acres 0.93
- Year Built 1990
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Hlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt, Ranch-Raised
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,657
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Handicap Accessible, Private Yard, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, View
- Garages Attached
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Solid Surface Counter, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Purification, Water Softener, Window Coverings
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed September 14th, 2019
- Days on Market 148
- Zoning CE-R-7 Medium-Density Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $174
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $465,000 to $455,000|
|Price Reduced from $475,000 to $465,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 28th, 2020 at 10:19pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!