Great get away cabin or residential home in Caswell Lakes/Hidden Hills area of Willow. Close to boating, fishing and recreation. Dogs are OK here!! Lake/pond in front of cabin. Great view and lots of privacy. Private well, septic, and electricity!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-15922
- Price $145,000
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 840
- Acres 3.31
- Year Built 2003
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Recreational/Cabin, Single Family Res
- Style Cabin, Chalet/A-Frame
- Status Active
- Features Fire Service Area, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access
- Garages None
- View Lake, Mountains
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Lake, Pond
- Interior Features Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Wood Stove
- Heating Stove
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log
- Foundation Pilings
- Date Listed September 17th, 2019
- Days on Market 1041
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic of the Valley
- $/SqFt $173
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 4:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!