Large classic split entry 2 story family home with 4 BR on lower hillside. 3/4 acre lot with spruce and birch trees providing a private setting. 2 Large living areas with new paint, carpet, and laminate flooring in 2019. Upgrades include new furnace 2015, washer & dryer 2016 water softener and well pump in 2017,septic system 2018 . Enjoy BBQ's on the large covered deck in winter or summerTwo living areas including a large family room downstairs for games and family time. Downstairs has a ground level entry with a bathroom equipped with handicap handrails and a spacious bedroom Spacious workshop and additional hobby room. South Anchorage school district. Close to shopping, restaurants, and all south Anchorage amenities.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-15934
- Price $390,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,770
- Acres 0.79
- Year Built 1977
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level, Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,958
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages Attached, Tuck Under
- View Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Central Vac Rough-in, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Tile Counters, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- Construction Concrete, Wood Frame - 2x4
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed September 18th, 2019
- Days on Market 30
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $141
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $425,000 to $390,000|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 6:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!