Amazing opportunity to own 1.4 acres outside of Eagle Alaska city limits near Canada border. Perfect for hunting/camping/fishing getaways in remote Alaska. Quaint cabin home well maintained, all appliances included, ready for your weekend getaway! Close to Yukon River, and town of Eagle.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-15972
- Price $60,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Acres 1.43
- Year Built 1993
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Recreational/Cabin, Single Family Res
- Style Cabin, Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- Address Mi 159.5 Taylor Highway
- Area 855 - Eastern Interior - All
- Subdivision Resubdivision of L14 of L4 U.S. Survey 8696 Within Protracted Section 36 Township 1 South Range 32 E
- City Eagle
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99738
- Features Satellite Dish, Shed, Satellite Components
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Wood Stove
- Heating Radiant, Stove
- Exterior Unknown-BTV
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Pilings
- Date Listed September 18th, 2019
- Days on Market 204
- Zoning UNK - Unknown
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Eagle River
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 12:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!