One of the most prime parcels in the MATSU Valley - over 10 acres nicely wooded with a full unrestricted view of the Mat Valley and the mountain peaks to the East and West. Mostly level with a bluff near the Eastern Border which will front on the new Bike Path and highway access. Walking distance to the fairgrounds and Down Town Palmer. City Water and Sewer on the property
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-16109
- Price $899,000
- Acres 11.06
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Commercial, Residential
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $1,988
- Tax Year 2019
- Utilities Elec - Adj to Site, Nat Gas - Adj Site, Pub Wtr - Adj Site, Sewer - On Site, Telephone - Adj Site
- Features DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Mobile Home Ok, Multi-Family Ok, Road Service Area, Southern Exposure, Trees - Heavy, View
- View Glacier, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed September 21st, 2019
- Days on Market 32
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Eagle River
High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 4:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!