Lots of charm! Close to Big Lake with easy access to recreation!This home is situated in 3,000 sq. ft., this home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with open living space, 3 large bay windows with ledges for decor and plenty of natural lighting and a beautiful front yard (see more/addendums)wood stove with slate background, geese hand cut slate inlays and Renai gas heaters. Large kitchen with farmhouse cabinetry, lots of counterspace, high breakfast bar with direct access to back deck and large closets. Tremendous amounts of storage, pantry, oversized formal dining with room for a larger table, full bath on main level, separate laundry room with access to full spectrum crawlspace! Stove in the kitchen is plumbed for gas. Two bedrooms on main level 1 bedroom with custom waterfall murals, built in storage and closets. Upper bedroom has waterfall mural, custom windows and vaulted ceiling. The second level offers an area for small home office, built in shelving, separate oversized master suite with large walk in closet, framed for window on exterior wall near closet, French doors to large master ¾ bathroom, storage and built in solarium that offers an additional 256 sq. ft. that can be utilized for many possibilities. Interior freshly painted, new carpet on main level front room and back room. New wood balester on staircase, and wood railings. All appliances included. Large upper and lower decking, with detachable rail for ease in moving larger furniture makes it very convenient. Detached 960' Shop, (24x40) with 16' ceilings, I-beam, 12x14' door, concrete flooring tubed for in-floor heat,, door is manual, metal roof and siding. Covered boat or RV storage. Property is beautifully landscaped with various trees, scrubs and a pond where you see lots of wildlife. Come home to Charm and enjoy living on over 2 acres of landscaped privacy in a great location for all of your outdoor activities! Easy to show, call today!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-16216
- Price $349,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 3,000
- Acres 2.00
- Year Built 1979
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res, B & B Potential
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Annual Tax Amount $4,382
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Landscaping, Private Yard, View, Waterfront Access, Dog Kennel, Fire Pit, Barn/Shop, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Sun Room, Waterfront, Lot-Corner, Motion Lighting, Cable TV
- Garages Heated, Detached, Other-See Remarks
- View Mountains, Partial
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Pond
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Wood Stove, Solid Surface Counter, Electric Cooktop, Security System, Telephone, Workshop, Washer &/Or Dryer
- Heating Stove, Other - See Remarks
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed September 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market 323
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: EXP Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $117
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $359,900 to $349,900|
|Price Reduced from $364,900 to $359,900|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 12th, 2020 at 2:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!