Great Midtown location!! Top floor end unit adjacent to Campbell Creek Greenbelt Park. This unit offers 2 bedrooms, 2 Bath, Fireplace in living room, vaulted ceilings, Master bedroom has WIC and private bath, heated garage spot and storage. Enjoy the birds chirping off the spacious deck.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-16231
- Price $1,150
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 749
- Acres 0.00
- Year Built 1984
- Type Residential Lease
- Sub-Type Condominium, In City Limits
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area
- Parking Spaces 1
- Garages Attached, Other-See Remarks, Tuck Under
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s)
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Construction Block, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Date Listed September 24th, 2019
- Days on Market 21
- Zoning R3 - Multiple Family Residential
- Listing Office: Real Estate Brokers of Alaska
- $/SqFt $2
Nearby Military Facility(ies), High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 5:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!