This ''Old Turnagain'' house had a large studio addition in 2008- Lots of detail work to enjoy. Big lot, plenty of storage, large 2 car garage.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-16284
- Price $435,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,024
- Acres 0.19
- Year Built 1960
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range-Downdraft, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x4, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed September 25th, 2019
- Days on Market 27
- Zoning R1A - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $215
Close to Military Facility(ies), High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 8:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!