Zoned- RO Residential Office. 3 cabins with 2 more outbuildings on site! Central Homer location.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-16482
- Price $174,500
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 480
- Acres 0.70
- Year Built 1995
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Recreational/Cabin, Single Family Res
- Style Cabin
- Status Active
- Features Greenhouse, Shed, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access
- Garages None
- View Bay, Mountains, Partial
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Creek
- Interior Features Electric, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone
- Heating Stove
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Metal, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Sono Tubes
- Date Listed September 28th, 2019
- Days on Market 74
- Zoning RO - Residential Office
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $364
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 6:19am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!