Totally Furnished, Cozy and Classy, Building is multi-use. So weather you are here on business or Visiting, Bring your suitcase. Enter through North entrance and you are steps away from your front door. Or Expecting Company? They can wait at the 3rd Ave entrance and will be comfortable Elevator to the First floor,visiting in the expansive Foyer Owner can grant access by use of telephone.Fully furnished includes: garbage, water, heat (gas) electric. Also, Linens, towels, kitchenware, cable, secure internet WiFi. Recently added: espresso machine, 2 bikes, camping gear, and fishing gear! Relax in this TRENDY downtown condo with all of the ammenities of home. Sleeps 2 and could accomodate a 3rd. With a fully stocked kitchen allow you the freedom cook while you enjoy your stay. 2 Flat screen TV's, modern furnishings, Scan Home Queen sized bed and bedding, towels and more. Just imagine living in DOWNTOWN Anchorage in this well kept property. The shared areas are professionally cleaned and look fabulous. Easy access to the Coastal Trail to enjoy many uses such as Biking, walking, running, Cross Country Skiing, maany pubs and restaurants and so much more. Living in a Secure building with a fantastic Lounge area as you enter the 3rd Avenue Front Door. If 6 months is longer than you require, just ask, it's all negotialble. Including the possibilty of Lease/Purchase. This location is ideal for all these reasons and more. Bulletin Board is kept up and located by the Elevator. Any questions are answered promptly by the management. Living in this Historic Building which shows pride of ownership. Daily janitorial keeps the property looking fantastic, what a great feeling to call this YOUR HOME!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-16560
- Price $1,779
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 591
- Acres 0.00
- Year Built 1950
- Type Residential Lease
- Sub-Type Condominium, In City Limits
- Style Other - See Remarks
- Status Active
- Features Covenant/Restriction, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Handicap Accessible, In City Limits, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Storage Space/Unit, B & B Potential, Motion Lighting
- Garages None
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Window Coverings, Tile Counters, Granite Counters, Intercom, Telephone, Wired Data, Wired Audio, Arctic Entry
- Heating Baseboard
- Basement Finished
- Construction Concrete, Block
- Date Listed October 1st, 2019
- Days on Market 19
- Zoning B2C - Central Business Periphery
- Listing Office: Real Estate Brokers of Alaska
- $/SqFt $3
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $1,799 to $1,779|
Close to Military Facility(ies), Close to Penitentiary, High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Walk Score®Somewhat Walkable
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 9:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!