Very clean and well maintained 3 BD, 2BA home with great mountain views as well as easy commuting to bases. Living room with fireplace. Enjoy your long summer evenings out on the spacious balcony! Convenient location for all your shopping needs! Apply now at: https://tinyurl.com/8711BrookridgeDr
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-16578
- Price $1,840
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,700
- Acres 0.08
- Year Built 1994
- Type Residential Lease
- Sub-Type Sngle Fam Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fence, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Landscaping, Road Service Area, View
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Construction Wood Frame
- Date Listed October 1st, 2019
- Days on Market 18
- Zoning R2A - Two Family Residential
- Listing Office: Partners Real Estate
- $/SqFt $1
Close to Military Facility(ies), High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 10:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!