155 acre parcel and a .97 Acre commercial lot at mile 1.7 Big Lake Road. 20 acre gravel pit has been permitted, cleared, and gravel extracted. A lot more gravel is available. Great potential for this large unrestricted parcel.Buyer to verify all information.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-1676
- Price $325,000
- Acres 156.00
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Residential, Commercial, Industrial
- Status Active
- Utilities Elec - On Site, Telephone - Adj Site, Natural Gas-In Area
- Features Dog Teams OK, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Highway Frontage, Mobile Home Ok, Multi-Family Ok, Road Service Area, Trees - Cleared, Trees - Heavy, Wetlands, Driveway, Fence, Gravel Pad, Gravel Pit
- View Mountains
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Creek
- Date Listed February 7th, 2019
- Days on Market 375
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Trapline Realty LLC
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Expired to Active||–|
|Price Reduced from $350,000 to $325,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 7:49pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!