A pilot's paradise!! Tri-level home in excellent location. Features 1800' gravel airstrip (maintained year-round), along with 60' wide easement to access runway and private launch from Anderson Lake. Living room has vaulted T&G ceilings and large windows to maximize natural light and offers plenty of room to add a wood stove. Formal dining space as well as breakfast bar and eat in kitchen spaceMaster bedroom has private bathroom w/jetted tub and WIC. Brand new carpet downstairs, new doors on lower level and fresh interior paint upstairs and some downstairs. Additional features include new water softener, whole house water filter, newer pressure tank, new tamper resistant outlet receptacles, "attic" storage area about utility room, new overhead garage door springs, 220 amp in garage, tons of RV parking and room for all the Alaskan toys. Large yard with partial fence, garden area including raspberries/strawberries/rhubarb and improved large deck-just rebuilt summer 2019. 2300 sq. ft. hangar has 2 drive in doors, automatic hangar door w/variable speed, partial bath, office space, loft storage, built in air compressor & lines/beam/trolley & hoist system and separate septic system from house, 220/240 volt outlet in hangar loft, built in gun/fire safe and exterior motion lighting. Anderson Lake offers float plane access, private launch & potential for float slip w/dock for annual fee. Great potential, this won't last long!!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-16922
- Price $449,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,812
- Acres 1.08
- Year Built 1984
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 10
- Features Airplane Access, Chicken Coop, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Hangar, Home Owner Assoc., Motion Lighting, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Waterfront Access
- Garages Attached, Detached, Heated, Tandem
- View Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Laminate Counters, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Workshop
- Heating Baseboard, Other - See Remarks
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed October 8th, 2019
- Days on Market 28
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- HOA Fees 220.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: EXP Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $160
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 12:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!