Beautiful 3 bed, 2 bath, ranch home in the heart of Settlers Bay. Stunning views of mountains and golf course and inlet. Open concept living/kitchen, back deck for entertaining, Master suite with dual head shower and large walk in closet. This is a must see! Schedule your showing today!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-17002
- Price $285,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,609
- Acres 0.46
- Year Built 2014
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Private Yard, Road Service Area, View
- Garages Attached
- View Inlet, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed October 9th, 2019
- Days on Market 8
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 125.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
- $/SqFt $177
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 8:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!