The perfect blending of Vintage & Charm along with a Gardener's Delight radiates from this home is reminiscent of a Classic Norman Rockwell Painting. From the Natural Stone Fireplace to the rich wood paneling accent wall, Glass & mirror Built-Ins in the Dining Room, timeless wooden kitchen cabinetry and handcrafted solid wood Mahogany trim to the freshly painted interior walls, new floor-ing, upgraded lights, Anderson Windows & Trim upstairs, new bathroom, big sunny windows in living area, downstairs gigantic family room and exterior entry (ideal for Mother In Law) to the 2 greenhouses, extensive private decking & back yard, quiet, level, mature landscaped corner lot, this tri-level Retro Classic & tenderly cared for dwelling is the perfect place to call, Home.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-17015
- Price $300,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 1,905
- Acres 0.21
- Year Built 1964
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $5,019
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Home Warranty, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Electric, Electric Cooktop, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Trash Compactor, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- Heating Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x4
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed October 9th, 2019
- Days on Market 5
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Herrington and Company, LLC
- $/SqFt $157
Close to Military Facility(ies), Stable Population, High Residential Turnover, Close Proximity to Sea/Ocean
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 2:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!