Open Concept custom home w/lots of privacy and amazing grounds, backs to Chugach Park! Kitchen features Oak cabinets, granite counter tops, newer appliances. Access to large deck to take advantage of the amazing views of Mount McKinley and Sleeping lady. Large Master Suite w/exterior Patio Doors. safe room, gas fireplace, double vanities, Custom Tiled Double Headed shower continued.....All bedrooms on one floor. Living Room Ceilings offer recessed lighting, Sunsets and Northern Lights are amazing!! 2nd lot included in lot sqft and is located at kids play area ladder and down the driveway. Tons of RV Parking, Greenhouse, Firepit too. New boiler in 1990. All other appliances per seller are 4 years old. Garage is oversized at 1080 sqft. Garage could fit 4 cars, plus tons of Covered Carport Parking for the extra toys. Pond is on Lot 2, a great summer fun activity for the kids. Storage shed 4x4 a must in the winter.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-17024
- Price $445,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,782
- Acres 2.13
- Year Built 1982
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Annual Tax Amount $6,004
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Pit, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Parkside, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Inlet, Mountains, Partial
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Creek, Pond
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer
- Heating Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed October 10th, 2019
- Days on Market 40
- Zoning CE-R-6 Low-Density Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Partners Real Estate
- $/SqFt $160
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $459,000 to $445,000|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 8:19pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!