This is an upscale everything home. IT IS BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY WAY! Unbelievably immaculate condition. Ranch floorplan with a bonus room over the 3 car garage. Gazebo, Security, patios, shed, storage galore, large bedrooms, 2 fireplaces, big closets, Formals, ensuite master bath, 180 feet of Lucille creek frontage, cascading pond, & so much more to love about these manicured & landscaped grounds.Bonus room over garage has free standing gas stove. Main floor has ceramic tile /stone flooring in dining, living, kitchen and halls. Water Softener, Water Filtration, High Efficiency Boiler and In Floor Heat, Amazing Tile and Flooring throughout, Multiple outdoor areas to dine, FirePit, Gazebo, Patios, Stairs to Lucille Creek, Outdoors everything, Room for all the toys, Big Shed, Garage floor is covered with enamel epoxy, and there is a Laundry Sink in Garage, Laundry Room with lots of space & cabinets & folding table. Mud Room Style entry from Garage, Ample Storage. No Wasted Space anywhere. This is truly an OASIS and PARK Combined. The Electric Gate and Security for peace of mind are stellar.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-17026
- Price $450,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,576
- Acres 3.04
- Year Built 2006
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type PUD, Single Family Res
- Style Other - See Remarks, Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $4,116
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Pit, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, Horse Property, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, Partial
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Creek
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Gas Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Water Purification, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wired Data
- Heating In-Floor Heat, Other - See Remarks, Radiant
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed October 10th, 2019
- Days on Market 5
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 120.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Century 21 Realty Solutions Greatland Branch
- $/SqFt $175
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 2:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!