Adorable move-in ready 2 bedroom home! Featuring an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, kitchen island and wood laminate flooring. The home is double wall construction and has an artic entryway and a pellet stove to help with heating costs. Yard is fenced in the front and back of the home with a great grass yard for dogs and children to play. Shed in the backyard is great for storage.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-17223
- Price $159,900
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,040
- Acres 0.13
- Year Built 1983
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- Features Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, RV Parking, Shed
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer
- Heating Baseboard, Radiant, Stove
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed October 14th, 2019
- Days on Market 260
- Zoning MF - Multiple Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Madden Real Estate Fairbanks Keller Williams
- $/SqFt $154
Close to Military Facility(ies), High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 10:49pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!