Quiet neighborhood, landscaped yard, close to schools, post office, and stores. Low traffic area, house renovated in 2019 with new carpets, floors, windows, paint, and cabinets.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-17425
- Price $159,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,128
- Acres 1.04
- Year Built 1983
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Status Active
- Features Cable TV, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Road Service Area, Shed
- Garages None
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Unknown-BTV
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Wood Stove
- Heating Monitor, Other - See Remarks, Stove
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation All Weather Wood, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed October 18th, 2019
- Days on Market 25
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: FSBO System LLC
- $/SqFt $141
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 6:49pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!