This well-maintained home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, in a great neighborhood with no HOA, just 7 minutes from downtown Wasilla. Situated on an acre+ lot, there is a large yard, ample parking (including RV), and is great for entertaining. The entry provides an open welcome with vaulted ceiling, upstairs balcony, and leads to a formal dining room.Through the bulter's panty, you'll find a gourmet island kitchen and sunny breakfast nook. The family room features soaring ceilings, southern-exposure windows to match, and a warming fireplace. The downstairs bedroom with a nearby bathroom also makes a great home office or workout room. The upstairs master bedroom is both spacious and private, with double walk-in closets, tray ceiling, and a spa tub. Across the overlooking balcony, there are 2 large bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom, plentiful closets, and a separate laundry room. A 2 car garage and crawlspace with convenient access and out-of-sight storage complete this beautiful home."
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-17505
- Price $332,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,267
- Acres 1.05
- Year Built 2006
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Central Vac, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wired Data
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed October 21st, 2019
- Days on Market 27
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Wasilla
- $/SqFt $146
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $339,000 to $332,000|
|Price Reduced from $350,000 to $339,000|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 4:34am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!