Two houses for the price of one! This massive Wasilla farmhouse-style home is one of those rare finds with endless possibilities for you & your family! Large home with over 5000 sq. ft. of living space + a cabin/guest house. Updates all throughout including quartz counter-tops, flooring, SS appliances etc. Sits on two acres with access to the private neighborhood lake & park/playground.Beautiful, updated kitchen is equipped with a walk-in pantry and plenty of room for a large table perfect for family gatherings. Second level has 3 bedrooms, one which is an additional master suite, three baths, an open playroom, and a bright & spacious laundry room. The entire top floor is a romantic master-suite, equipped with a large walk-in closet, its own washer/dryer, and private master bath. And it gets even more EXTRA with spectacular views of the mountains! Once you go down to the basement you will never want to leave. With two bedrooms and two baths, the possibilities are endless! Use it to host youth groups, home school, or that massive man-cave you've always dreamed of. Man sized 2-car garage + tons of parking under the porch to house your toys! The bonus cabin is perfect as a guest home, artist's studio, workshop - Use your imagination! That's 1250 sq. ft. of free living! Private access to Cottonwood Lake where you can drop your kayak and paddle to Mud Lake all the way to Wasilla Lake!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-17617
- Price $494,000
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 5.50
- Square Footage 5,107
- Acres 2.03
- Year Built 1983
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,108
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Fire Pit, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, In City Limits, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Road Service Area, Satellite Dish, Shed, View, Waterfront Access
- Garages Attached, Tuck Under
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Quartz Counters, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Purification, Water Softener
- Heating Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed October 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market 19
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Real Estate Brokers of Alaska
- $/SqFt $97
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 5:34pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!