Remodeled home with great views of Loon Lake! Scenic neighborhood, directly across the street from lake access, this ranch house is perfect for tranquil Alaskan living with a touch of modern flare. Boasting new Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring, fresh paint inside and out, a wet bar to entertain guests, solid surface counters, and brand-new SS appliances. New stove fireplace and NEW FURNACE!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-17646
- Price $274,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,464
- Acres 0.44
- Year Built 1974
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- Features RV Parking, Shed
- Garages None
- View Lake
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Family Room, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Composition, Shingle
- Construction Block
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed October 24th, 2019
- Days on Market 20
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Core Real Estate Group, LLC.
- $/SqFt $112
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 2:19pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!