Lot 10 has been a sleeper, but with recent tree removal some stunning views have been revealed. Located in the Quiet Creek Park subdivision and bordering a dedicated nature preserve, Lot 10 won't last long. Build your dream home right in town and feel like you're in a secluded park.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-17789
- Price $109,000
- Acres 0.37
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Residential
- Status Active
- Utilities Elec - On Site, Electric-Underground, Nat Gas - On Site, Pub Wtr - On Site, Sewer - On Site
- Features Covenants, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Southern Exposure, Stub Out - Sewer, Stub Out - Water, Trees - Sparse, View
- View Bay, Glacier, Inlet, Lake, Mountains, Ocean, Spit, Unobstructed, City Lights, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed October 28th, 2019
- Days on Market 81
- Zoning RR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Tony Neal Real Estate Broker
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Walk Score®Somewhat Walkable
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 4:04pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!