Large agricultural tract with view of Kachemak Bay. Offers privacy while still being close to town. There are restrictions on development and a Buyer should verify potential use. Check Documents Tab
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-17804
- Price $375,000
- Acres 160.04
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Farmland, Recreational, Remote, Residential
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $622
- Tax Year 2018
- Address Tr N Scott Avenue
- Area 492 - Kachemak City/Fritz Creek
- Subdivision T 05S R 12W Sec 33 Seward Meridian Hm 2015031 Good Life Acres Tr N
- City Homer
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99603
- Utilities Electric - None, Natural Gas - None, Septic - None, Telephone - None, Well - None
- View Bay, Glacier, Mountains, Wetlands
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed October 29th, 2019
- Days on Market 24
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 2:34pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!