4 BR, 2 BA Alaskan log home with full basement on almost 5 acres. Vaulted T/G ceiling, large master and bonus room, huge family room, detached 1,008 Sq. Ft. garage/shop and located within walking distance to Douglas Lake, also very close to North Star Elem. School.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-17806
- Price $277,500
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,629
- Acres 4.71
- Year Built 1979
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed
- Garages Detached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Purification, Water Softener
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Log
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Log
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed October 29th, 2019
- Days on Market 18
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Kenai
- $/SqFt $106
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 10:04pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!