Large Cook Inlet bluff parcel with unobstructed view, in middle of ''Gold Coast'' Salmon and Halibut fishing grounds. Approx. 1200' frontage on the Sterling Highway. Subdivision potential - keep the best and sell the rest!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-18111
- Price $345,000
- Acres 22.00
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Recreational, Residential
- Status Active
- Address 21555 Sterling Highway
- Area 476 - Ninilchik/Happy Valley
- Subdivision T2SNR14WS32 GL3 Lying W of Sterling Hwy excluding S 225'
- City Ninilchik
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99639
- Utilities Electric - In Area, Septic - None, Well - None
- Features Highway Frontage, Horse Property, Road Service Area, Trees - Sparse, View
- View Inlet
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Inlet
- Date Listed November 4th, 2019
- Days on Market 375
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
Low Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 1:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!