Views - Views - and more Views! Custom designed / built home with stunning views - city / mtn / inlet. Open kitchen / dinning area, 9' ceilings, 3 sided gas FP, soaring ceiling with expansive windows. master suite,bath - jetted tub, large dbl-head shower and vanity. Well maintained, move-in-ready.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-18112
- Price $635,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,919
- Acres 1.86
- Year Built 2002
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Features Lot-Bluff, Paved Driveway
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Range/Oven, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Workshop
- Heating In-Floor Heat
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed November 4th, 2019
- Days on Market 16
- Zoning CE-R-10 Low Density Residential, Alpine/Slope
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Real Estate Brokers of Alaska
- $/SqFt $218
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 2:04am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!