Beautifully updated 3 bedroom home with bonus room and fireplace. New kitchen, bathrooms, roof, paint, and carpet! This home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac near parks, hospitals and JBER. Move-in ready!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-18304
- Price $280,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,376
- Acres 0.09
- Year Built 1986
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Private Yard
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Washer &/Or Dryer
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed November 8th, 2019
- Days on Market 8
- Zoning R2M - Multi Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
- $/SqFt $203
Close to Military Facility(ies), High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 4:34pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!