Take Trunk Rd to L on Bogard Rd, R on Caribou, L on Charley. Go 1 Mi to R on E Charwood to L on N Cedarwood Dr. Continue to Subdivision Sign, property is1st parcel on the left & also has significant frontage on N Amberwood Place. This parcel has a small stream running through it from North to South. Subdivision has no connectivity to surrounding parcels, thereby offering great peace & quiet.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-1940
- Price $107,950
- Acres 4.92
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Residential
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $997
- Tax Year 2019
- Utilities Elec - On Site, Electric-Underground, Nat Gas - On Site, Pub Wtr-None, Septic - None, Sewer-None, Telephone - Adj Site, Well - None
- Features Covenants, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Road Service Area, Southern Exposure, Trees - Heavy
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Creek
- Date Listed February 13th, 2019
- Days on Market 193
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 10:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!