An inviting log home with a panoramic view of the Bay. A wrap-around deck and large windows let you take in Homer's majestic sunrises. This custom-built home features solid wood doors with handmade handles, built-ins in every room, and gorgeous ironwork adorning the loft.A separate art studio is connected to the main house via walkway. The studio is plumbed with water and has a small half-bath.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-2007
- Price $389,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,016
- Acres 5.05
- Year Built 1982
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Log, Tri-Level
- Status Active
- Features Deck/Patio, In City Limits, Shed, View
- Garages None
- View Bay, Mountains, Ocean, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Double Ovens, Hardwood Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed February 14th, 2019
- Days on Market 38
- Zoning RR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Story Real Estate
- $/SqFt $193
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2019 at 5:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!