Large parcel across from Three Bears on Knik Goose Bay Road. Potential commercial or high density multifamily lots.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-2100
- Price $200,000
- Acres 10.90
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Commercial, Residential
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $1,826
- Tax Year 2018
- Utilities Elec - Adj to Site, Electric-Overhead, Nat Gas - Adj Site, Telephone - Adj Site
- Features Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Mobile Home Ok, Multi-Family Ok, Road Service Area, Trees - Heavy
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed February 15th, 2019
- Days on Market 190
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic of the Valley, The Kevin Crozier Team
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $225,000 to $200,000|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 7:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!