Quality construction, Howdie Construction; no expense held back upon building. Classic design which never goes out of style. Unrestricted lot!Located in a very quiet neighborhood but still in the core of Wasilla; close to shopping, medical facilities, banking, etc. Features: Maintenance free siding, alarm system, elevator, 2 kitchens, family room with FP and pool table, Jacuzzi room, livingroom w/FP and step down wet bar. Spacious kitchen w/eat-in area, outside deck to put your BBQ, butler pantry, formal dining, sun room, roomy laundry/craft room. Master suite is entire 3rd floor with elevator going up to huge room, his and hers walk-in closet. Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, dbl vanity. Garage is 1672sqft w/ 2 regular doors and 1 14' overhead door for RV and toy storage and a shop. Storage shed, greenhouse and producing fruit trees and raspberries.Estate sale. LL is trustee of estate. 2 offices can easily be converted into bedrooms-egressable windows. Estate will escrow funds for upgraded septic system with accepted offer! Current is 1250 gals, no problems noted. Spectacular Views!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-2224
- Price $550,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 6,504
- Acres 1.30
- Year Built 1991
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Other - See Remarks
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Features Barn/Shop, Cable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Handicap Accessible, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Shed, Sun Room, View
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tandem
- View Lake, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Intercom, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Range-Downdraft, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Trash Compactor, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Workshop, Wet Bar, Wired Data, Elevator
- Heating Baseboard, Other - See Remarks
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Metal
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed February 18th, 2019
- Days on Market 187
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic of the Valley
- $/SqFt $85
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $570,000 to $550,000|
|Price Reduced from $580,000 to $570,000|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 10:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!