Rare opportunity to own in original Resolution Pointe--directly across the street from million$+ lake homes. Dramatic floor to ceiling windows, beautiful kitchen w/granite counter tops & stainless steel appliances. Private master suite wing w/balcony, sitting area, coffee bar, his/her vanities, lg jetted tub & glass block shower. Double doors to expansive south-facing deck off family & dining rmResolution Pointe is a hidden gem nestled near the south shores of Campbell Lake, the Anchorage Coastal Wildlife Refuge and Campbell Creek Estuary. Greenbelts and park areas lead to the stunning bluff overlooking Cook Inlet. The refuge is home to all kinds of wildlife. Imagine taking a walk or ski from your door and being visited by moose, the occasional bear, lynx or coyote! Resolution Pointe is on the west end of the Bayshore/Southport community with a network of parks and trails for even more recreational opportunities. This exclusive development provides the best of Alaska all while being only a short commute to city centers and shopping.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-2392
- Price $627,500
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.75
- Square Footage 3,365
- Acres 0.30
- Year Built 1985
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type PUD, Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $9,128
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Shed
- Garages Tuck Under
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range-Downdraft, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Trash Compactor, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Humidifier
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Wood Shake
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed February 21st, 2019
- Days on Market 86
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Norene Realty
- $/SqFt $186
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $637,500 to $627,500|
Significant Percentage of Family Households, Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 2:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!