A great spot to build your home or recreational cabin on a beautifully treed almost 2 acre parcel with loads of privacy in a cul-de-sac. Just a short trip to town with a secluded feel. This newer subdivision has very little development in it, and it is unrestricted.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-2627
- Price $35,000
- Acres 1.92
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Residential
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $510
- Tax Year 2018
- Utilities Electric - In Area, Natural Gas-In Area, Pub Wtr-None, Septic - None, Sewer-None, Telephone - Adj Site, Well - None
- Features Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Multi-Family Ok, Road Service Area, Trees - Heavy, DSL/Cable Available
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed February 27th, 2019
- Days on Market 179
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $49,500 to $35,000|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 10:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!